This is my assortment of Six Things for Saturday--just random things on my mind--but actually not so random, because this one is themed the Brave edition.
1. Jeremy took me on a matinee date to see Brave yesterday.
2. If you ask me how the most recent Disney Movie was I'll give you a sour lemons look--It's the most recent PIXAR Movie. =ahem= (And if you look at me quizzically when I mention that my husband took me on a date to see an animated film and the kids didn't go with us--I'll probably just walk away.)
3. I left the movie feeling real parenting anxiety--don't wait until the teenage years to get resolve feelings between me and my son!
4. I bought a parenting book from the thrift store today (see above) and already read half of it. I've been "lecturing" way too much lately, and up to that point this book and I agree, so we'll see where it goes from there.
5. On a less-depressing note I need to stop cutting my hair, and it looks like I'll be dying it red again, because we've decided that I am going to be a Steampunk Merida for Halloween this year. That's right, you heard it.
6. Jeremy and I spent time time tonight discerning between gaters, gators, and gaiters, and then bought me a pair on Etsy, as the first component of my Steampunk Merida costume--though they won't be worn on my legs.